rpms are missing

Stu Tomlinson nosnilmot at pidgin.im
Wed Aug 12 21:56:43 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 00:43, Steve R<steve.cpp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will the rpms be posted soon?  I looked through all the FAQs, the support
> mailing list archive, Google, but no further information.

Sourceforge recently did a massive overhaul of their file
release/download system, in the process they managed to completely
screw up the way we were hosting the RPMs.

I'm undecided whether I should even bother trying to get it resolved,
so for the time being, our RPMs are unavailable.

Sorry if this is not the response you were hoping for.

Regards,

Stu.