Enquiry

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Aug 16 10:20:21 EDT 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:15:12 -0700 (PDT)
Ni Lee <nikilee1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Would I be able to download in via Pidgin and log into my old account?If so could you assist me.

Yes. Install Pidgin. Install the mxit plugin. Create an account, select
mxit as the service, enter your previous login details.

If it doesn't work, please see the mxit plugin pages for support, the
Pidgin list is not the place to seek support for mxit.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde