Persistent Chat Message Notification

Scott Lerner lerner.scott at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:37:16 EDT 2009

I have two persistent chats that I don't keep the windows open for.  When a
new message was written in one of the chat rooms my system tray (I'm on
Windows) used to blink.  I think that since I moved to 2.5.8 that stopped
happening.  I am using the Message Notification Plug In and it works for
IMs.  The only settings I have disabled are Only when someone says your
name, Focused Windows, Prepend..., Remove when conversation window receives
click.

Is this a bug or is there another setting I need to turn on to get this to
work the way it used to?  I checked the bugs and didn't see any that looked
relevant.

Thanks,
Scott