auto hiding, removal of some buddy list groups

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:55:20 EDT 2009

this has bugged me for a long time, and frankly hate the wasted space
of unused buddy lists. While I know you can hide an empty list - thats
not what I want to do. I'm talking about the "favorites", "non-im
contacts", "other contacts" Is there a permanent way to remove them
without them re-appearing when you relog?

I'd appreciate the help
thanks

ps. prove me wrong, but I cannot get any of the audio/video working in
gtalk or the other "additions" in windows. If these are not included
in the native windows client I say why? If you're not going to include
the fixes for every os you support on the site why not drop it like
osx

(if you want to discuss it logically and maturely thats fine. I ignore
any flames reguarding my last statement)
--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..