Pidgin disconnect

Paula Williams pjay999 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 00:36:34 EDT 2009

Hi, thank you for your response. I'm not sure by what you mean that it needs
the other configuration. Quicktate has  stopped using Yahoo and has started
using Pidgin calling it TypistLink.
I have to get this up and running or I no longer have a job. So, I guess I'm
stuck if it still needs the Yahoo information At this point I'm not sure
what to do.
Thank you again for your response.
Paula Williams