Adding Your Existing Mxit Account

Lindie Henning LHenning at africanbank.co.za
Wed Aug 26 10:23:35 EDT 2009

Good day .

I have down loaded using mxit pidgin pc client .I have follow the hole
downloading process with no problem .However when I get the the adding your
existing mxit account by clicking on the account window making sure that the
protocol is mxit my username being my cell nr and then entering my password
When I click on add to take me to the Mxit authorization screen it does not
go there it gives me the same screen for add account .Am a doing something
wrong will you be able to assist me

Your's Truly
Lindie Henning
Branch Manager
Shop 1 A Florida Galleria
16 Goldman Street
Florida (2755)
1709
Tel Nr 011  } 288 - 1700
Fax Nr 011 } 288 - 1739
Fax 2 E-Mail Nr 087 807 3856

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans "

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable
steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and
data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality
thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if
information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not
reach its intended destination.

If any view or opinion is expressed in this e-mail, such views or
opinions are those of the sender unless it is clearly stated that it is
that of African Bank.

African Bank Ltd is an authorised financial services provider.