Adding Your Existing Mxit Account

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Aug 26 10:31:16 EDT 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:23:35 +0200
"Lindie Henning" <LHenning at africanbank.co.za> wrote:

> Good day .
>
> I have down loaded using mxit pidgin pc client .I have follow the hole
> downloading process with no problem .However when I get the the adding your
> existing mxit account by clicking on the account window making sure that the
> protocol is mxit my username being my cell nr and then entering my password
> When I click on add to take me to the Mxit authorization screen it does not
> go there it gives me the same screen for add account .Am a doing something
> wrong will you be able to assist me

No.  However, you may find help in one of the following places:

http://devzone.mxit.com/trac/libpurple/
http://devzone.mxit.com/forum/libpurple/

This is a support list for Pidgin and does not provide support for the
Mxit plugin because it is neither written nor supported by the Pidgin
developers.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde