Copying Pidgin entries Linux > Vista

BC Planner bcplanner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:16:01 EDT 2009

As I (more and more rapidly) migrate from Microsoft (seems to worsen with each release) to Linux (Ubuntu 9.04) I still look for cross-system functionality.

I have Pidgin up-and-running on Ubuntu and I would like to somehow move that app's "buddies" into the Window apps vacant list.  I regularly move files between the two OSs resident on the same machine (thanks to the Linux OS' capabilities).

Is there any way I can migrate the Linux "buddies" into the Vista list?

TIA

BCPlanner at gmail.com