Sending message to all Buddies

Jill Letitia Matthews jmatthews at asc.edu
Thu Dec 3 18:29:13 EST 2009

I need to send a message to all the users (within my company and office)
that are logged on to Pidgin at a certain time.   I would like to let
everyone know something and I figured if there was a way to send a message
to "all" of them that are using Pidgin at that time, it would be very
helpful and save time.

David Woolley

--
Jill L. Matthews