Backup question

Eric Bernier optimisation_ericbernier at videotron.ca
Wed Dec 9 18:33:15 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your time.

I want to reinstall Ubuntu because he's really slow by now.  I try to find
the .purple directory or the file you say but after severall minutes trying
to find it...  nothing.

Where are these files or folder?
1- They are on MY computer?
2- They are in "Systeme de fichiers"...  maybe "system files" in English?
3- They are in "bin, dev, home, lib, opt, proc, root, sys, usr, var, ..."?

4- They'll give me information or I copy and paste after that I had
reinstalled everything?

Thanks again for your time!

Eric