Backup question

John W. Moore III jmoore3rd at mozilla-enigmail.org
Wed Dec 9 23:15:43 EST 2009

Programmer In Training wrote:

> Again, you running (or wanting to run, I'm not sure where you are at on
> that, nor do I care (not to be crass, but I'm trying to help you with
> Pidgin)) Ubuntu or not is not relevant to this list. I'm trying to be
> patient and helpful, but I think there is a language barrier preventing
> that.

Doesn't bother Me to sound crass.  :)  He has mentioned many times that
He's running Ubuntu and will reinstall Ubuntu.  He *never* mentioned
Windows. <SIGH>  Ubuntu is Linux.

Offering Windows assistance to a Linux User is about as helpful as
offering a can of Diesel fuel to a motorist who has run out of gas.  :-\

S/He needs to login as Root and then locate ~/.purple  [~ = Home]

HTH

JOHN ;)
Timestamp: Wednesday 09 Dec 2009, 23:15  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)