I am installing Pidgin in Firefox. ????

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Dec 13 22:49:04 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 15:14 -0600, Betty Bramblett wrote:
> I had installed it in IE so I wouldn’t miss a contact from you.
>
> I have now logged off IE Pidgin and logged into Firefox Pidgin yet no
> contacts are showing that I had entered prior.  Suggestions?

Pidgin is a standalone application, not a browser plugin. It doesn't
install in a browser. Your question doesn't make any sense.

Also, you provided what you're claiming are passwords to a PUBLIC
MAILING LIST. If your account hasn't been hijacked already, you need to
change your passwords NOW.

Richard