HELP!!

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Dec 17 02:08:56 EST 2009

Betty Bramblett wrote:
> I just got my invite welcome from Quicktate.

Quicktate should be providing support for this.  If they are not, we
will still need to see whatever instructions they supply.  If those are
confidential, that may pose a problem.

Plesee note that this is a public mailing list.

> acceptance from a couple.  Now I am trying to get it into Firefox as QT
> says they prefer this to IE.  Pidgin will download a blank Buddy Box and
> no options to add any friends or check for the status mentioned above.

As has already been said, this relationship with a browser doesn't make
sense, so we really do need the instructions from Quicktate.

--
David Woolley