Encryption Bug`

Hartner, Clinton L CLHartner at west.com
Mon Dec 28 10:07:54 EST 2009

I'm using Pidgin 2.6.4, and with this version the encryption plugin (Pidgin Encryption 3.0) isn't working as expected.  I had been successfully using the encryption plugin with a number of coworkers on previous versions, but when I updated to 2.6.4, I started receiving: "***Encrypted with the Gaim-Encryption plugin" instead of whatever they were trying to send me.  I know most of these workers are on earlier versions of Pidgin.  Any ideas of what the problem might be?

Clint