Away Issues

Matthew Sladnick mattsladnick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:58:36 EST 2009

When I go away from my computer I return and it has put me as idle
with an away message and occasionally I go to type something in a
conversation box and when I hit send it signs me off and says that I
have been disconnected with this message "Lost connection with server:
Connection interrupted by other software on your computer." I have no
other software running at this time. I am running Windows 7 64 bit
with pidgin 2.6.4. Same issue occured on Windows Vista