Default protocol for contacts with more than one account?

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:05:20 EST 2009

Hi Sascha, list,

thank you very much for your reply. That's the way I did it for all
buddies in the past. I think I simply was irritated seeing the changed
order used by Pidgin - the buddy had set his own status for the higher
prioritized protocol to a lesser one than another account. Seems as if
Pidgin does not only watch for "online/offline" but does
self-prioritisation because of higher/lower status. That's great; but
I should have thought for that.

Best regards,
Marcel