Help! My list was deleted

Jana S. jana at schlottbohm.com
Fri Feb 6 04:37:40 EST 2009

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi, my problem is this: Yesterday when I launched Pidgin IM, I seemed to have 2 almost identical lists of friends in my ICQ account. My first list/my original list "Friends_in_ICQ" and a new second one "Friends_in_ICQ2" containing less contacts than the original list. I simply removed the second new list because there was no need for it. Upon relaunching Pidgin IM a while later my first list was also gone. I am deeply distressed by this and would like to find out how to retrieve all my contacts. Can you please help??
Jana