Google Talk

John Moore 3rd jmoore3rd at Gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:47:14 EST 2009

Evan Platt wrote:
> So you've added an account, Google Talk as the protocol, use your
> google mail username, domain is gmail.com ?
>
> What error are you getting? This works fine for me.

If You are using a Google Apps Domain then simply replace gmail.com with
the correct Domain.  Please don't forget that with GTalk You need to
configure SSL connection.

One thing to be aware of is that if using a Google Apps Domain then the
SSL Certificate *will not* match and You'll need to OK it manually when
when requested.  ;)
JOHN 8-)
Timestamp: Thursday 12 Feb 2009, 19:47  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)