Google Talk

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Feb 12 20:52:32 EST 2009

Evan Platt spake unto us the following wisdom:
> So you've added an account, Google Talk as the protocol, use your
> google mail username, domain is gmail.com ?
>
> What error are you getting? This works fine for me.

Please stop responding to requests for support.  You are
misapprehending more questions than otherwise, and misdirecting more
users than otherwise.  If you wish to continue, please join
devel at conference.pidgin.im on XMPP and run your answers by someone
before sending them.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.