MSN connectivity

Pablo Ponting pablo at purevision3d.com
Tue Feb 17 08:11:44 EST 2009

Good day

Please help. My msn messenger account does not connect using the latest
version of pidgin 2.5.4.

The error code is " Connection error from Notification server: Unable to
connect"

If I check the "use http method" under advanced settings I can connect and
see who's online but I cannot send them any messages. I receive this error
message: (12:50:44 PM) Message could not be sent because a connection error
occurred:

Any help appreciated

Thank you

Pablo Ponting

(   +27 82 924 3517

7   +27 21 433 2801

:   www.purevision3d.com <http://www.purevision3d.com/>

cid:000315412 at 11072008-2fd9

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  At
present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and
messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  Therefore, we will
not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of this
medium to transmit messages by or to Pure Vision or its associates.