Account deletion upon crash

Ticara Gailliard ticaralina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 04:46:48 EST 2009

I searched for other people with this problem but came up with nothing.
Whenever my Pidgin client crashes, it deletes ALL the accounts I've got
running through Pidgin. I then have to reconnect each one, and that can be
time consuming and annoying, and really makes me not want to use this
product. I love the way it runs most of the time, but having to fill in
information for no less than six different accounts for every crash is a bit
much. Is there some way I can keep this from happening? I'm running Pidgin
on a Dell inspiron 1721 laptop with Windows Vista home premium. Thanks.

--
As it's been, so it shall be.