Use libpurple.dll in windows development.

tigranmt at gmail.com tigranmt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 07:00:56 EST 2009

I see. My idea is to develop the main business layer and some UI , basic
background for IM multi protocol portal, and put it in the open source. In
fact I found some .NET wrappers for libpurple (the latest one is on the
Google Code ) , but not functional examples and with latest updates more
then year ago, so...  There is also some guys that make the Java wrappers
(with some tools, like IKVM  for example, could be possible to generate .NET
assembly from the JAR), and so on ... How I told before,  there are many
solutions.
Thank you for consideration , your opinion was important for me.
Best regards