A Thank You

John Moore 3rd jmoore3rd at Gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:25:02 EST 2009

Just wanted to begin the New Year by expressing My Thanks to Daniel &
Etan [and many others] for always providing prompt & genuinely helpful
Replies to Questions and Frustrations posed on this Support List!

From My work on other Projects I am all to aware of how often a Question
'arrives' just as One is about to leave the PC for a bit or how often it
seems that a Question is presented that due to "unconscious competence"
makes Ya want to reply with 'RTFM' but neither of the above 2
Developers/Users ever do.  :)  To Me, this speaks volumes about Y'all in
terms of Character as well as proficiency.

Again, Thank You for making Pidgin one of the best supported
Applications available.

Now, let Me be the 1st List Subscriber to ask in 2009: "How long before
Video Chat is supported in Pidgin?"   *LMAO*

JOHN ;)
Timestamp: Friday 02 Jan 2009, 12:24  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)