group text messages

sanket agarwal snktagarwal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:02:53 EST 2009

For the Yes/No part, it is indeed possible. But talking abt the problems
that might me involved with such a functionality, it could be a means for
possible spamming. One can just be encouraged to bug all the buddies at a
time. !!

As far as my info goes pidgin dosent have a mechanism inbuilt to text all
buddies or groups at a time. Maybe try searching if a plugin exists!!

Cheers
Sanket