MSN Pidgin Crash

Niels P. Zussblatt nzussbla at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 4 16:17:36 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate e-mail address to get some help with
an issue that I'm having.  When I started pidgin up (version 2.5.3) it kept
crashing until I disabled MSN, then it worked.  Also it has been crashing
when closed for a couple of days, but I've been ignoring that until this
second issue came up.  I see that the problem has been reported, and that it
was solved several days ago, but I've been using pidgin during the time the
problem appeared for others and only now has it happened to me.  I don't
really know what is meant by the solutions presented, so if someone could
please help me out with getting this issue fixed, I'd really appreciate it.
Attached is the report log that the debug system that I was recommended to
get produced.

Thank you,

Niels Zussblatt