[Fwd: Re: Pidgin will not start correctly, nor load contacts]

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 09:50:43 EST 2009

Please keep these messages on the list, I do not know everything and others
might be able to help.

ORBit is the old Interprocess communication system which I think D-bus is
superseding.  It might be the cause or it might be a red herring, what does the
output of the debug window say?  You can access the debug window from the Help menu.

Regards
Phil Hannent