yahoo aliases

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 03:24:35 EST 2009

are there plugins or something to manage aliases on yahoo instant
messenger (eg, my default is fred but I have fred1)
do I have to make seperate accounts for each one or is there a way to
choose "the default" one, there used to be. But I can't remember if
that was during gaim times or was an old yahoo im I used to use years
ago.
If there is not, i'd be nice plugin to have in case u use a few in
diff chatrooms or users.

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..