How do I change font sizes

Eli Luong eliluong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:13:46 EST 2009

Hello - I am using pidgin 2.53 on Vista. I am having trouble changing
the font sizes in the conversation window. I'm trying to change my own
font size that I see in the box I type in, and the size of the font of
my conversation in the window, and the font size of the person that I
am IM'ing. I played around with the font option in Preferences, and
the GTK Theme Control plugin, but it doesn't seem to be changing it
correctly. Can anyone guide me through the process. I just need the
font size (not formatting) to be bigger so I can easily read it.

Thanks,
- Eli