SOLVED! Pidgin ignores DISPLAY variable.

Rogier Wolff R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl
Sat Jan 24 04:17:53 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 09:27:40PM -0600, Richard Laager wrote:
> purple-remote and our DBus interface, while FAR from perfect, will
> probably suffice for these needs.

Well then.... Here's the patch...... to the manpage.

I'm a very pro-unix person. But one of the problems is that you need
to know the name of the command to be able to find the manpage. Man -k
helps a bit, but is sometimes not enough. A good "See also" section
helps.

        Roger.

--
** R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **