Finch usage with a braille display

mrkiko.rs at gmail.com mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:28:01 EST 2009

Hi all!
I was trying to use finch with a Braille device.
The software is really nice, but a big problem is present. the fact that it's
using a "software cursor".
This means that it uses ANSI controls to let the user understand where the
cursor is.
Will some day implemented an option to disable this behaviour, so that the
normal cursor will be usable within finch?
(e.g.: the cursor you see within the shell, the normal one...)

I tried to look at the source code, deducing (wrongly?) that the thing should
eventually be worked out in GNT. Is this possible?

Thank you for your reply.

P.S.: can some please CC me? Thanks again.