How to find out, whether the interlocutor "has blocked" me or actually is in offline? (Google)

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Mon Jan 26 19:50:15 EST 2009

Assuming "the interlocutor" is a user, no, you cannot find out if
they're actually offline or have you blocked.

There may be websites that show their status (ie the yahoo profiles
page shows if a user is offline or online) but these likely aren't
accurate, and can sometimes be hours old, or even worse.