How to find out, whether the interlocutor "has blocked" me or actually is in offline? (Google)

Марков Владимир markoff69 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:11:30 EST 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However about 2 hours ago I find a way for check a status definition
"blocked/offline".
Unfortunately, not by means of Pidgin.
At once I will make a say that is tested only for Google IM.
Whether it will work for other services IM (ICQ, AIM), I do not know.
So...
PSI, one of numerous clients IM (and one of the best like a Pidgin), allows
to make it.
If the investigated user is really offline, at attempt to refresh it vCard
simply will occur nothing.
However if this user has blocked you, at attempt to refresh vCard there will
be a message
"
It is impossible to receive the information on this contact.
The reason: Service unavailable.
The server or recipient does not currently provide the requested service
"

Never say never again

James Bond ))))))