Showing as offline to MSN users and ICQ Privacy problem

Brandon Dean vrynex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:20:51 EST 2009

For some reason, I appear to be showing as offline to people on my MSN buddy
list.  I've tried manually going online/offline and restarting the program
to no-effect.

Also, I keep setting my ICQ privacy setting to "Allow only users on my buddy
list", but periodically when I go back to check, it's set to "Block only the
users below".  This results in me getting the occasional spam message.

Any help offered with these problems would be appreciated.