Showing as offline to MSN users and ICQ Privacy problem

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Fri Jan 30 10:24:10 EST 2009

Can't help with the MSN issue, only thing I can maybe suggest is to
try logging on once in the actual MSN client??

Regarding ICQ - this is a 'feature' courtesy of ICQ. ICQ's servers do
what they think is best for you and change your privacy setrtings
based on your available / away status.

Only suggestion I've seen is to enable the Bot Sentry plugin which
will make people know your name before sending you ICQ spam.