Two quick questions

Marlowe marlowewolram at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:41:54 EST 2009

I have two minor changes I'd like to make to my Pidgin buddy list, and was
wondering if either of these features were enabled. First, I'd like a way to
have my buddy list display people logged in through mobile aim (where it
puts the phone icon in the buddy list) as offline, or even away. I find it
confusing to see my friends listed as available when they're not.

My second question is this, is there a way to rearrange the columns of the
buddy list? I'd like have the protocol icon next to the status icon, then
the name, not the name sandwiched in the middle.

Thank you, and I enjoy your client very much,
Marlowe Leverette