Pidgin Mail Backup and Restore: What Settings Files to Back up?

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:35:43 EST 2009

Michael,

The settings file is located under the user data:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\

Backup the ".purple" folder and everything is backed up.  After you
install pidgin in the new pc, drop the folder back in the same spot
there and you are all set.

You will have to have hidden folders shown in order to find the
respective folder.

-Michael