Error message when trying to download for 2.5.8 for Windows

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Jul 2 01:42:40 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Cash Colbert<cash_colbert at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I am trying to download and install 2.5.8 to correct the Yahoo issue.
>
> When I go to the download page I get this message:
>
> 400 Bad Request
> The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or
> otherwise incorrect.
>
> groupname: Bad ProjectCollection: pidgin

Hi Cash.  Sourceforge has been undergoing some maintenance over the
past day or two so some links might have been broken.  Can you try
again, and if you still have problems can you give us the address of
the page that gives you the error 400, and the address of the page
that links to the error 400?

Thanks,
Mark