Pidgin Queries x3

NF atimetotalk at farmside.co.nz
Mon Jul 6 00:58:37 EDT 2009

Hi

I've had a few ongoing issues and the help doesn't mention these.

1.	Some of the people I Jabber cannot see that 'I'm typing' even though
I've selected that option in Preferences - same deal I cannot see that they
are typing.  (up til now I've been told it's coz I'm on a different version
than the others but today I was able to upgrade to the latest version so
cannot see how that can be an issue any more).

2.	My spell check never has worked even though I have check spelling
enabled in Preferences.

3.	Today I removed a person and then added them again - I can now see
them but they cannot see my up to date status and only see that I am
offline.

Help please - thanks Tash