Your Account is currently suspended

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 04:30:05 EDT 2009

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:26:42 +0100
"Danny O'Dare" <dannyodare at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just installed Pidgin, but I'm stuck. I cannot log in, etc, because I
> keep getting the following message:
>

> "Your Account is currently suspended"
>
> And my user name is "Disabled".
>
> How do I un-suspend and re-enable?

Which IM service are you trying to use? Which version of Pidgin, which
operating system?

My immediate guess is that for some reason the service you're using has
done this rather than it being anything to do with Pidgin so you will
probably need to contact them to find out why.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."