Your Account is currently suspended

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 05:55:45 EDT 2009

Danny O'Dare wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> I'm using Windows XP Home, the latest version of Pidgin and my IM/Protocol
> is AIM.

Not immediately. I would suggest Googling for the exact phrases you
mentioned and see if anyone else has seen them and reported them somewhere.

If not then you could look at the debug window, via the Pidgin Help
menu, and see if anything appears there when this failure occurs.

You could also try the official client, it might offer more information.

Also, please reply to the support list and not to me directly, thanks.

--

Brian