Not able to connect to XMPP server.

gaurangnshah at gmail.com gaurangnshah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:15:09 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

I tried the way you suggested, But i am getting same 500 internal server
error.

Itsn't that any way I can connect to my Spark XMPP server with this pidgin
XMPP client. I guess i can coz both follows the same protocol.

Spark client show my JID ( jabber ID ) like :
FirstName.LastName at abc.com@aaa.com

aaa.com is our parent company. And I am working in abc.com. My User ID for
all the other account are my email id. I mean FirstName.LastName at abc.com
and same I use in the spark client and it works fine. but don't know why it
doesn't with pidgin.