chat room issues

Adam Borgeson amborgeson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:00:43 EDT 2009

Ok,  I created a chat room using the 'add a chatroom' for aim. And it
worked, the first time. but then I had a brief connection issue on that
account. When I tried to rejoin that chatroom, I couldn't enter any text.
After much trial and tribulation, I've gone so far as to delete all chat
rooms, reboot pidgin, and try to create a new one.

When I try and join the new chat room I just added to my list, ... nothing
happens. No window or tab opens up. at all. Nadda. zip. Zilch. No response.

So what am I doing wrong?