anybody else have issues with yim on pidgin?

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:28:01 EDT 2009

the last few days yahoo is taking too long or not logging in at all on
pidgin. I've had no issues with the other (supported) services but
yahoo is just acting weird. It is working 100% on their official
client, and I've recreated the account inside pidgin but same thing
(oh and also rebooted pc and that sorta thing)

Is anybody else having these sort of problems lately or just myself?
Thanks
Geo

P.S. If its working by the time this is replied to I'm sorry, I did
wait 48hrs before posting

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..