text window has disppeared

gallupkrb at comcast.net gallupkrb at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 12:43:02 EDT 2009

My text window is gone. Once I hit enter, the text shows up in the top window. Only top half of the icons between the conversation window and the text input window are visible. Expanding only makes the top (past conversation) window larger. I tried restarting my computer but that did nothing. At one point even the text I typed wasn't showing up in the upper window - just my user name and nothing but restarting did clear that up.

I have been trying to find an answer to this but didn't see anything in your FAQ's or the search choice.

This started 7/24/09. I have windows XP and use Mozilla Firefox

Thanks for any help.

karen