Install Problem

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:33:45 EDT 2009

It is very possible. You can always try a different sourceforge
download mirror also. If it is in fact the corporate firewall you can
try to use a proxy to download it. Alternatively you could try a
different computer and see if it works.

Again, please reply to the whole list instead of just me.

-Michael

Sent from my iPod