window title for password entry

James Hong greyeye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:30:23 EDT 2009

Yes, 2nd parameter "NULL" is what I have replaced.

    purple_request_fields(account,
                        "Enter Password",
                        primary,
                        NULL,
                        fields,
                        _("OK"), ok_cb,
                        _("Cancel"), cancel_cb,
                        account, NULL, NULL,
                        user_data);
I've also tried
("Enter Password")
_("Enter Password")

I've ran
> make -f Makefile.mingw clean
then
> make -f Makefile.mingw installer

what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
James H

verified the timestamp on the newly created installer then installed again.
But still the same "pigdin" window title instead of "Enter Password"