Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Mar 8 17:12:38 EDT 2009

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:06:06 +0000
Hollie Gough <xx_hollie_gough at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> How do I veiw or send webcams. Or is it not possible? Could you possibly
> update Pidgin so that it is more like Windows Live Messenger?

This is being done, but not rapidly and the situation has not moved
forward greatly for some time.

More information on what is being worked on in each branch can be found
here:

http://developer.pidgin.im/roadmap

You'll notice that voice and video is in a separate branch of its own
and no clear indication of when it will be merged into a forthcoming
release.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."