(no subject)

dave1g dave1g at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 00:07:53 EDT 2009

Hollie Gough wrote:

> How do I veiw or send webcams. Or is it not possible? Could you possibly
> update Pidgin so that it is more like Windows Live Messenger? Because I
> wwould like that. If it is possibly though. Thank-You for thoroughly
> reading my email and I hope that you can get back to me as soon as
> possible so that i can have more info.
>
> Yours sincerely, Hollie Gough.

some more links you might find useful to track the progress.

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/vv

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/GSoC2008/VoiceAndVideo

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/GSoC2008/VoiceAndVideo  -checkins as recent
as 4 days ago, so this hasn't exactly stalled its just slow going, only one
dev working on it.