Help Getting Connected

a a forthemame at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 13:51:49 EDT 2009

Hey Derek,
I'm running Windows XP SP2 32 bit version, so I don't think it's the OS.  I too have no issues with my desktop other than the (lack of) Pidgin connectivity.  All other online applications are working without any issues.

I would like to do a fresh install, but I noticed that even if you uninstall Pidgin, it saves certain information such as account info.  Where are these settings saved exactly?  I'm assuming it's the registry.

I'm still hoping to get some direction on troubleshooting the connectivity issues if at all possible.
Thanks,
Evan