Help Getting Connected

forthemame forthemame at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 19:15:48 EDT 2009

Thanks Daniel.  Is there a way to set my network settings back to a 'default' or see if they're at all 'abnormal'?

When my machine starts up, there are exactly 0 processes running that are outside the core Windows collection.  There is definitely nothing actively running to prevent the connection, and no firewall is being used.

Thanks.